Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately
312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industryspecific
services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk
Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel,
Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all
legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Tax & Legal team is looking for you!
Our Tax & Legal Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to
successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to assist and advise
discerning customers on VAT matters? Then we are the right company for you.
Deloitte offers you a tailored training programme as well as financial support and time off
to study part-time to become a Certified Tax Expert.
What you can expect from us
- As indirect tax (Senior) Consultant, you assist and advise clients in all sectors regarding Swiss and international VAT matters.
- You deal with the quarterly Swiss VAT compliance for international and Swiss companies.
- You work on multi-disciplinary projects.
- You work with technology-based management solutions.
- You work closely and report to Seniors, (Senior) Managers, Directors and/or Partners.
- You are based in Geneva/Lausanne but ready to travel to other places depending on the team/client needs.
- You have completed commercial training and received a Federal diploma and/or a bachelor's/master's in economics, law or a related field.
- You have a VAT experience in a Big4 (or similar) or in the industry (for Senior Consultant position).
- You are able to communicate fluently in English and French. Any further languages would be an advantage.
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working with different people from various fields.
- You enjoy finding solutions to complex problems.
- You think analytically and in a structured manner.
- You have a good knowledge of the main computer programmes.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV,
cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal
If you have any questions, please contact Stella Hoppe at email@example.com